See more details...
This unique 4 bedroom private island property in Mauritius sits in the middle of the Roches Noires lagoon and is connected to the mainland by a 100 metre long rock and wood bridged causeway. With only a slight turn of the head, the 360 degree views allow guest to enjoy both the setting sun and the rising moon in the space of the same evening - a rare privilege on the island of Mauritius.
The private island’s rock platform extends over 3100 m² and is positioned on a sand bed surrounded by filaos trees and cooled by the natural sea breezes. This luxury villa in Mauritius itself sits in sand and offers 330m2 of living space with access to the turquoise lagoon is available on all sides, a stone stair way at front of the house leads to its own natural bathing pool and is ideal for peaceful bathing. To the East side of the island is a small jetty leading to deeper waters.
As the day passes around this private island in Mauritius, the light and wind changes over the shimmering lagoon, and low tides reveal exposing vast sand banks having such fabulous panoramic views is a truly relaxing experience.
The interior décor of this Mauritius villa are designed to blend a contemporary style with the surrounding beauty, using natural building materials, including stone, white or weathered wood, raw concrete, natural fabrics, linen all complemented by elegant colours and comfortable and adaptable furniture.
The accommodation at this villa in Mauritius consists of :
There are four bedrooms: two with en suite shower room and WC and one family suite sharing a shower room and WC and with double bedroom and one with three single beds.
Bedroom 1 East suite
king-size bed, TV, air-conditioning, private ocean facing terrace and en-suite shower room and WC
Bedroom 2 North Suite
Double or twin, air conditioning, access to a private terrace and en-suite shower room and WC
Bedroom 3 West Family Suite
3 single beds - and air-conditioning and
Bedroom 4 South
Queen-size bed (1.60m), air-conditioning and access to terrace - Bedroom 3 and 4 share a bathroom with separate shower and WC. Outdoor shower
Living & Outdoor Areas:
• There is an open plan double size lounge with sofa seating area and flat screen TV (satellite channels) DVD player and IPod station
• The kitchen is fully equipped, and there is a laundry Room
• A large stainless-steel Weber BBQ is available
• WI-FI Internet Broadband connection
• Large panoramic covered veranda open on three sides with seating area and dining area with table and chairs for 10 guests and lounge area overlooking the coast and bay.
• Outdoor deck area with wooden sun-loungers and sandy lounge area with shady trees
• Quality wine and champagne delivery service (French, South African and Australian).
Around this private island in Mauritius is an abundance of sea life that the local fisherman are happy to share with the guests at the villa, local crabs, fish and crayfish amongst others can be purchased from the fresh catch all filleted on the spot and ready to pop onto the BBQ.
Local places to visit :
• "L'Aventure du Sucre" in Beau Plan, 30 minutes drive on road going to Port Louis
• Pamplemousses gardens - historic botanical garden of 25 hectares - 30 minutes drive on road going to Port Loui
• Labourdonnais gardens - 20 min. drive between Pamplemousses and Grand Baie
• golf - Bellemare Plage Resort, 20 minutes drive East - Anahita - 20 km South, on the East coast
• kite surf - in Palmar, 20 minutes drive East
Services Included in Rates:
• Full houskeeping service:
• From 8h30 to 15h from Monday to Saturday (2 person shifts)
• From 9h to 15h on Sunday and holidays (1 person)
• Meal & basic commodities upon arrival
• High speed internet access and wifi
• Garden maintenance
Services available at an additional cost:
• Chef and butler VIP service
• Evening staff, baby sitting
• American breakfast, full board
• Delivery of groceries
• Massage on site
• Organisation of excursions
Mauritius Roches Noire
• Pamplemousses gardens - a 30 minute drive away
• Labourdonnais gardens - a 20 minute drive away
• Golf courses (The Legend and The Links) - a 20 minute drive away